The British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia strives to be the leading forum for business people with an interest in Cambodia and the UK. We have over 85 members and growing. Our forum aims to facilitate cooperation between members offering greater engagement opportunities.
Britcham offers a unique and exclusive environment within which to build bilateral business and relationships. Members can attend networking meetings (lunches, breakfasts, dinners, seminars, receptions and trade missions from the UK); find business opportunities; obtain discounts on products and services offered by other members; join industry groups and committees; and leverage a range of activities throughout the year that generate institutional and commercial value for our members.
Becoming a member of BritCham means you will be joining a network of business leaders and industry experts. From multinational corporations to local start ups, join BritCham to network with experienced peers, to develop strategies for expansion and to contribute to policy development.
- Benefits to all members Access to a strong business network of Cambodian and International companies, representing a broad range industry sectors.
- Regular e-communications and updates on Chamber and member activities.
- Maximum exposure through the online Membership Directory with access to contacts
- Access to our Member Benefits programme of Chamber discounts and promotions through our Members area of our website.
- Access to more than 35 interactive and informative networking, business and social events throughout the year with the international and Cambodian business communities at membership or early booking rates. Access to member-only events.
- Opportunity to host and sponsor events with Chamber members and the Cambodian and international business community at competitive prices.
- Promotional opportunities on the Chamber's website and monthly e-newsletter as per the marketing calendar. Promotion of Member and Partner events via our Event marketing.
- Unlimited free social media marketing via our Facebook page and our LinkedIn Profile page in line with our marketing strategy and at the discretion of our Directors.
- Direct links to Department for International Trade (DIT) and the British Embassy in Cambodia.
- Access to the European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (EuroCham), including membership to EuroCham at a 50% discounted rate on their membership fee.
- Access to regional networks, with direct links to British Chambers in Southeast Asia (BiSEA), including preferential rates at events.
Please note that our membership fees are calculated on a pro-rata quarterly basis for a membership year that runs from the 1st March - 28th February.