Food and Beverage Manager's Association in collaboration with MDIS School of Tourism and Hospitality are proud to present our inaugural Tourism & Hospitality Race 2019.
A fun and exciting event to meet fellow industry professionals, tourism & hospitality students from various schools and explore hidden attractions within the city centre. There are two parts to this race. 1st is to complete the race in the fastest time and second is to prepare a video presentation of your group's race.
- Form a group of 3 and register by 11th October 2019/Friday.
- Attend the pre-race briefing on 15th October 2019/Tuesday at 4pm at MDIS Campus.
- Meet at race starting point on 23rd October 2019/Wednesday at 8.30am.
- In your groups, visit attractions and solve fun tourism and hospitality riddles. Test your knowledge, wits, trivia, speed and most importantly, teamwork in this race!
- Finish fast to score higher points.
- 30th October 2019/Wednesday at 4pm at MDIS Campus: Showcase your awesome video presentation skills in front of our judging panel.
- Prize presentation and photo taking will also be on 30th October 2019.
- Attractive prizes for top 6 groups and certificate of participation for all groups.
- Registration is free and open to all.
Register now at bit.ly/TourismRace2019
Limited slots available!