The implementation of nationwide or local closure of education institutions worldwide due to the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted about 98.6% of the world's student population.
This webinar will help the audience understand how Higher Education institutions and students around the globe are responding to the Coronavirus crisis. Our esteemed panel of speakers will share on how their respective institutions have been managing the move to online learning, the learning curve and what further needs and improvements are required to adapt to the new normal.
Key topics of discussion include:
• Impact on students' study plans
• Changes in the educational delivery and the rise of online learning
• Communication with international students and what they want to hear from universities
• Challenges faced by institutions during this crisis
• Tactics which the universities have adopted
• How universities are addressing student recruitment
Director of Operations at QS Kuala Lumpur
Provost & CEO of University of Nottingham Malaysia
Founder President of Asia e University
Vice-Chancellor at Universiti Malaya