Focus & Features
For more than 40 years, The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation has been the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and continues to set the standard by which individuals demonstrate their professionalism in the internal auditing field. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, applicable knowledge, and business tools that deliver a positive impact in any organization or business environment. Join the ranks of more than 150,000 auditing professionals who have earned the "Global Mark of Excellence in Internal Auditing" through the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation.
The CIA Certification Seminars is a milestone program of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines. You can count on this premiere designation to:
▪ Invigorate and reinforce your understanding of Internal Auditing.
▪ Mould you into a valuable adviser of management.
▪ Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
▪ Provide you long-term value and credibility as an Internal Auditor.
And be among the 1,920 Filipinos enjoying the CIA designation and who made it to the ranks of CIA exam awardees worldwide!
The Truth of the Matter!
▪ In recognition of the Institute's performance in the global CIA examination, the Asian Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditors (ACIIA) has granted IIA-P the recognition as the region's Centre for Excellence in Certification.
▪ To date, the Philippines produced 5 gold medalists, 1 silver medalist, 1 Bronze Medalist (for Students), 18 top ten rankers (Certificate of Excellence), and 60 top fifty placers (Certificate of Honour).
Who Should Attend?
Internal auditors, risk management and control specialists, and other assurance professionals who wish to develop and certify their competencies and skills in internal auditing
The Centre for Professional Development
Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines
Free Orientation – 10 August 2019
Part 1 – from 17 August – 7 September 2019
Part 2 – from 14 September – 28 September 2019
Part 3 – from 5 October – 26 October 2019
Fees: (VAT included)
Part 1 – Php 11,000 (Member) Php 12,000 (Non-Member) IPPF Included
Part 2 – Php 9,000 (Member) Php 10,000 (Non-Member)
Part 3 – Php 11,000 (Member) Php 12,000 (Non-Member)
Package Rate: Php 25,000 (Member) Php 30,000 (Non-Member)
St. Giles Hotel
Kalayaan Ave. Cor. Makati Ave.
Makati City, Philippines
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to email@example.com