Collaboration is crucial for supply chain effectiveness. However, the lack of planning and control process across functions like finished goods and materials planning, manufacturing, distribution logistics as well as external suppliers create risk in supply chain execution. These risks lead to issues in demand fulfillment hurting revenue or inventory risk impacting working capital and cost.
The module will cover the fundamental concepts in supply management particularly on master planning and scheduling and its impact to supply chain execution. Best practices in inventory planning and control will also be discussed. Sales and Operations Executions (S&OE), an emerging best practice will also be covered to enhance learning. Simulation exercises is also integrated in the training.
This module is part of CSPP (Certified Supply Planning Program), PASIA's certification program designed to help companies improve supply chain performance and recognize expertise of supply chain professionals.
- Improve the company's supply manage and inventory control process to minimize risk in inventory and cost
- Learn best practices to better manage supply chain planning
- Develop knowledge, capability and expertise in supply chain planning
Develop Capability and Expertise
- Managers, Associates, Analyst involved in Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Customer Fulfillment, Warehousing, Procurement
- Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Engineering Professionals
- Business Owners
- Distribution & Transportation Planning
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Types and Functions of Inventory
- Inventory Management Roles
- Safety Stock and Safety Lead Time
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Trade-Off Management (Supply and Demand Management)
Sales Operations Execution
- Basics of S&OE
- Inputs, Outputs and Agenda of S&OE
PASIA Member: PHP 17,000 | USD 400
Non-Member: PHP 19,000 | USD 500
This 2-day training will be held on April 20 -21, 2020 at Marriott Hotel, Manila.
For questions and concerns, please contact 09434101069/ 8885-7365