Organizational Resilience is the ability of an organization to anticipate, prepare
for, respond and adapt to incremental change and sudden disruptions in order to
survive and prosper.
The thinking on Organizational Resilience has evolved over time and has been
split by two core drivers: defensive (stopping bad things happen) and progressive
(making good things happen), as well as a division between approaches that call
for consistency and those that are based on flexibility.
We identify four ways of thinking about Organizational Resilience: preventative
control (defensive consistency), mindful action (defensive flexibility),
performance optimization (progressive consistency) and adaptive innovation
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
· Understand the current risk landscape and trends that organizations face.
· Comprehend the focus and framework of ISO 22316.
· Understand how to integrate Organizational Resiliency to their businesses.
· Identify and create responses to the risks facing their organizations.
· Create a process to continuously improve Organizational Resiliency.
· Business Continuity Professionals
· Risk Managers
· Operations Managers
· Corporate Strategist
· HR / Quality Professionals
· MIS Professionals
· Any one tasked to create resiliency programs
Program Structure and Outline
The Program is delivered using a combination of on line webinar, case study and exercises on practical implementation of the concepts discussed within the training. The topics presented below define the areas of focus under the program.
Introduction to Organizational Resilience
· The Risk Landscape & Global Trends
· The TOP Organizational Business Risks in 2019
· What causes business interruptions and disasters
· Why do we need Organizational Resilience?
ISO 22316 Organizational Resilience
· The PDCA cycle
· Principles & Approach
· Attributes & Activities
· How to evaluate an Organization's Strategy for Resilience
· Creating an Action Plan
· Management Commitment
· Pandemic Disaster
· Man Made Disaster
· Natural Disaster
· Self-Assessment Exercise
· Formulation of Strategies
· Implementation Plan
Open Forum and Summary
August 17-20, 2020, Monday - Thursday
9am - 11am