The Netherlands – Thai Chamber of Commerce kindly invite you to the NTCC x HR Tech: Current Trends & Applications on March 11, 2020 from 18:00 – 21:00 at the Orange Nest, Netherlands Embassy.
Join our evening to learn from and share with our great lineup of panelists what are the current trends and challenges of HR in the 21st century; transition of the new workforce from the millennials to Gen Z, change of HR concept, importantly the role of IT & Tech and their applications to create digital experiences and automation in HR process from the recruitment to staff engagement.
This event is kindly sponsored by ATa Serives.
- Ajarn Hathaikarn Kulwachirawan (Nong), People and Organization Management Department Faculty of Management Science Panyapiwat Institute of Management (PIM).
- Mr. Thierry Guillossou, CEO of ATa Services
- Ms. Thanthita (Nhoi) Thitijirapa, Office Manager of Brand New Day Diensten B.V. Thailand Branch
- Mr. Carl Turner, Co-founder of Optima Search Recruitment
- Mr. Jens Dallmann, Executive Dean of Stenden Thailand (Moderator)
Event starts with a panel discussion followed by Q&A and networking. This event is open for public. Entrance fee: THB 500 for normal tickets and THB 250 for students, price includes small canape and juice.
Event date: Wednesday 11 March, 2020
Time: 18:00 - 21:00
Venue: Orange Nest, Netherlands Embassy (map) *Parking is not available*
Tickets: Normal tickets THB 500 | Student tickets THB 250
- Ajarn Nong works in People and Organization Management Department, Faculty of Management Science, Panyapiwat Institute of Management (PIM). She is also a part of the consult team in PIM HR Excellence Center (special project). In her educational background, Ajarn Nong is currently studying a Doctoral Degree (Business Administration Program) in Industrial Business and Human Resource Development (Executive program) at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, and finished her Master Degree of Labor Economics and Human Resource Management (International Program) from Chulalongkorn University. Before joining PIM, Ajarn Nong was a Regional Human Capital Management Director in Southeast Asia and later a Corporate Director, looking after the Functional Skilled Knowledge Training at TAL Apparel group.
- Mr. Thierry Guillossou started his career in Engineering. He worked mainly in Asia as a Managing Director for different food process companies. Later, he decided to start his entrepreneurship journey. Within a few years, his business increased and started expanding to new core businesses to fit his clients' needs. Nowadays, Thierry is the CEO of ATa Services, a One-Stop Service Solutions assisting clients in establishing a business in Thailand. His experience in Asia and as the leader of ATa Services with over 200 employees makes him an expert in HR solutions in Thailand for foreign or local companies.
- Ms. Thanthita Thitijirapa (Khun Nhoi) has been working in administrative, finance and HR areas for more than 10 years. Currently she is an Office Manager of Brand New Day Diensten B.V. Thailand Branch which the Head Office locates in Amersterdam, the Netherlands. At Head Office 10th year anniversary – Brand New Day has been recognized as one of the reputable finance institutes providing banking, investment funding, insurer, retirement and pension schemes. As a Branch in Bangkok 2.5 years – here is a main IT team to support and work together with IT team of the head office. Being a fintech company, Brand New Day has its own IT system and the key for Brand New Day's success is having a strong IT development.
- Mr. Carl Turner is the Co-founder of Optima Search Recruitment, which helps connect Thailand's greatest talent with the world's leading companies in the IT and Tech sectors. Optima use AI, 'Big Data' and search algorithms, to find non-active candidates (people who aren't actively looking for a job, but are a good match for a specific role) with similar likes, interests and demographics to their 'ideal' candidate, to help find the most suitable candidates for their clients. Carl is a published author on the subject of financial planning, with the book '12 Steps to Financial Success' and is also country manager for Infinity Financial Solutions, which helps corporate clients and their HR retain and recruit staff, by offering their staff the very best corporate insurance and benefit packages.
- Mr. Jens Dallmann is Executive Dean at Stenden Thailand, which is part of the international campus network of NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences, based at Panyapiwat Institute of Management. With over 10 years' experience in the field of international higher education, Jens has been at the intersection of supply and demand within the recruitment of young talent for the most part of his professional career. With a practical-oriented approach to education within his institution, a constant exchange with recruiters is only one element that impacts his work in the development of curricula. The real challenge is to predict future demand and prepare students for jobs that might not even exist yet. Developments such as the introduction of flexible educational concepts like Design-Based Education and a strengthened focus on 21st century skills are directly linked to the ever-changing requirements in the job market and have a strong impact on the activities in the classroom. With around 300 international students that follow one of the study programmes in various fields at Stenden Thailand each year, Jens is part of the constant moderation between HR demand and talent supply.