Negotiation skills are essential expertise which procurement and supply chain professionals should be well equipped with. Cost management is affected by how companies negotiate cost that allows win-win scenarios for parties involved. Procurement talent requires strong analytical skills and knowledge in negotiation techniques for this to happen.
Does your team have the skills to successfully negotiate and represent your organization?
This course will give its participants an outlook of the negotiation process with key strategies and advanced tools. In addition, techniques in developing tough approaches in presentation and collaboration are also included that would help improve communication and profitability.
It is a part of Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional or CSSP, and deals with accomplishing the techniques needed to ensure professional and effective outcome in discussing the aspects of performance, delivery, payment, communication and quality.
- Learn and understand different strategies and analytical approaches on negotiation that will lead to cost advantage for the company
- Determine key strategies and global practices for value enhancement and improved risk reduction.
- Category Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Strategic Sourcing Analyst
- Procurement Specialist
- Supply Chain Supervisor
- Contract Specialist
- The Negotiation Process
- Portfolio Analysis and Category Segmentation
- Tactical vs. Strategic Negotiation
- Negotiation Styles
- Pre-Negotiation Preparation
- X and Y
- Pre-Negotiation Planning
- ACCORD Model
· PASIA Member: PHP 17,000 + VAT | USD 400
· Non Member: PHP 19,000 + VAT | USD 500
This 2-day training will be held on December 2, 2019 to December 3, 2019 at the Marriott Hotel, Philippines.
As for overseas attendees who are interested, the airfare cost to Manila around ASEAN region is approximately $500 (economy) while hotel accommodations ranges from $150 to $200 per day (Belmont Hotel/Holiday Inn). Assistance in hotel bookings can be made upon request.