AMCHAM's Business Training series kicks off the year with Dr. Errol Wirasinghe next week, as he takes you through a number of insights, tools and techniques available for quality decision-making which is timely, consistent and optimal.
Key benefits include:
- Recognize human irrationality and illusions that creep into decision-making
- Understand key factors that impact decision-making
- Bid evaluation and vendor selection
- Present and defend decisions with ease
- Define and utilize appropriate criteria in the decision-making process
- Implement an analytic hierarchal methodology when making decisions
- Minimize risk by validating decisions
- Align business strategy to ensure decisions address business needs and goals, from day-to-day operations to longer-term implementations.
Audience: Employees at all levels who are required to make or participate in decisions will benefit from this workshop.