What's vital in a company's culture that fosters openness leading to innovation? Research has shown that universally, organizations who embrace 'Diversity' are more creative/innovative, perform better, and are more adaptable to change. With Chiang Mai's emerging multicultural business landscape, it is important for startups, SMEs, corporates, all business alike to leverage on such competencies.
In light of the Chiang Mai Pride parade on the same week, Chiang Mai Connect would like to bring to the table why you should care about 'Diversity' in the workplace. Join us for this special edition hosted at the newly launched location of Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park!
Come connect on Friday 22nd February, 17.00 hrs onwards at Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park (map).
For members of partner organizations:
• Chiang Mai Pride network
• Chiang Mai Chamber of Commerce
• Creative Chiang Mai
• Federation of Thai Industries (FTI)
• Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC)
• Northern Thailand Food Valley (NTFV)
• Thai Hotels Association (THA)
• Foreign chambers of commerce in Thailand: American, Australian, British, Belgian-Luxembourg, Canadian, Danish, European Association for Business & Commerce (EABC), French, German, Irish, Singapore, South-African, Swedish, and Turkish