What is it that makes Chiang Mai attractive for businesses and entrepreneurs from around the world? Many succeed, many have faltered. How does one MAKE-IT or BREAK-IT in this liveable city? The business ecosystem consists of several stakeholders; bigger and smaller players. How should established companies / investors contribute to the ecosystem of SMEs and startups? Most importantly, for one to BE in Chiang Mai, how to grow big; nationally, or even go global?
If you're one with a business idea or a company wanting to make it in Chiang Mai; be it just for location or tackling the local market, come join the discussion! If you're already here, join the movement to see how you can contribute to the ecosystem with fellow entrepreneurs. See you at the upcoming edition of Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC in collaboration with AwareTechBytes, and Chiangmai&Co!
Come connect on Thursday 6th June, 17.30 hrs onwards at Chiangmai&Co, Punspace Wiang Kaew (map).
For members of partner organizations:
• Invited by ChiangMai&Co
• Invited by Aware
• Chiang Mai Chamber of Commerce
• Creative Chiang Mai
• Federation of Thai Industries (FTI)
• Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC)
• Northern Thailand Food Valley (NTFV)
• Thai Hotels Association (THA)
• Foreign chambers of commerce in Thailand: American, Australian, British, Belgian-Luxembourg, Canadian, Danish, European Association for Business & Commerce (EABC), French, German, Irish, Singapore, South-African, Swedish, and Turkish