This training is designed to provide a comprehensive learning on Category Management. This course will take its participants through the fundamentals of Category Management and it's importance to the company from strategy, operations and execution perspective. It will have an in-depth discussion on the category management process covering the critical inputs, outputs, indicators and the cross-functional engagement including the most used and practical best practices based on the experience of industry practitioners.
At the end of the training, The participants will be infused with principles that is empowered by effective tools and techniques to execute strategic sourcing initiatives that will help their company in creating value, managing risk and improving total cost.
· Build organizational capability that will enable it's talent to identify opportunity and initial plan to integrate category management to it's procurement system.
· Increase competencies through aligning organization's approach and methodologies to industry best-practices to gain advantages such as:
o Better Supplier Performance
o Higher Internal Client Satisfaction
o Improved Supplier Relationship
o Enhanced Cost Efficiency
· Essentials of Category Management
· Spend and Opportunity Analysis
· Stakeholder Engagement
· Business Needs Analysis
· Category Segmentation
· Supplier Research
· Supplier Market Research
· Category Strategy Development
· Creating Competition and Competitive Building
· Contract and Supplier Relationship Management using Category Management Tools
· Procurement and Supply Management Professionals
· Logistics and Distribution Managers
· Sourcing Managers
· Materials Managers
· Operations Managers
· Contract Managers
· IT Managers
· Trade & Marketing Professionals
· Production Engineers
PASIA Member: PHP 17,000 I USD 400
Non-Member: PHP 19,000 I USD 500
This 2-day training will be on March 16-17, 2020 at Manila Marriott, Hotel.