5 November 2019 - AsBAA Philippine Safety Day 2019, 0900-1700, Manila Polo Club, Makati, Manila
Join us for a full day of information and networking sessions centered on promoting safety best practice in Philippines and southeast Asia.
Keynote session from Harold "Randy" Gaston, fellow of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots (SETP). Gaston, Vice President, Flight Operations, Gulfstream has more than 40 years of aviation experience, including 20 years at Gulfstream.
- CAAP representative - Updates on Safety Management Systems from the perspective of the regulatory authority
- IBAC DG, Kurt Edwards - An introduction to Safety Management Systems
- Safety Culture
- Carmelo L. Arcilla, Executive Director, Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board - The Risk of Grey Charters panel session
- CAAP - ATC Best Practices
- Rotary Wing - night VFR/IFR
- Rotary Wing - ERP
- Fixed Wing - Best practices, controlled flight into challenging terrain
- Fixed Wing - Crew resource management
Who should attend?
- Professionals of all levels that have an interest in promoting safety best practices
- Locally based middle management
- Operational employees
- Local schools and college leaders
- Members of the media (subject to approval)