SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Increasing levels of supplier collaboration remains as one of the major procurement levers according to industry experts and leaders. Supplier relationship management is a strategic enabler for procurement to meet increasing needs of the organization for cost reduction and risk management. However, there remains a capacity gap on implementing effective supplier partnership attributes that would contribute to improved customer experience and business transformation. *
* Source: The Deloitte Global Chief Procurement Officer Survey 2017
Is your team implementing best practices on supplier communication and collaboration to your key strategies on executing procurement performance?
The course introduces the participant to Supplier Relationship Management together with advanced tools and techniques for the creation of supplier governance frameworks,, relationship strategies that deliver improved value, and more productive communication approaches.
This course is a part of tthe hird module of CSSP (Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional) that is a comprehensive training that certifies strategic sourcing mastery and gives capability of delivering enormous value to an organization. The value which is delivered as a result of strategic sourcing derives from cost, quality, risk, sustainability, supply continuity, and capital preservation among others.
• Learn and understand different supplier relationship methodologies and their implications.
• Determine key strategies and global practices for supplier relationship enhancement and improved communication efficiency.
• What is supplier management
• How to segment suppliers
• How does the supplier segment their customers
• Supplier situation analysis and action required
• How segmentation is applied
• Analyzing relationships to identify misalignment
• How to recognize the need for the different styles
• Identifying and engaging stake holders
• Influencing Techniques
• Governance Models
• Identifying how to set KPIs based on business needs
• Managing Performance using KPI
• Identifying the causes of poor performance
• Linking Supplier Development Goals to Business Needs
• Managing Poor Performance
• Managing performance using the balanced Scorecard
• Building on Provocative Ideas
• Getting what we want from meetings
• Influencing Messages/ Conditioning
• Procurement Managers
• Operations Managers
• Commodity Specialist
• Materials Managers
• Category Manager
• Sourcing Managers
Member rate: PHP 17000 | USD $400
Non-Member rate: PHP 19000 | USD $500
This 2-day training will be held on July 25, 2018 to July 26, 2018 at the PASIA Training Center, Philippines. If registrants reach 15, the training will be at the Marriott Hotel, Philippines.
As for overseas attendees who are interested, the airfare cost to Manila is approximately $500 (economy) while hotel accommodations ranges from $150 to $200 per day (Belmont Hotel/Holiday Inn). Assistance in hotel bookings can be made upon request.