Procurement Executives agree that cost reduction remains the top most priority to support growth of business amidst uncertain markets. There is a strong requirement for leadership to initiate cost competitiveness yet there is a significant talent gap. In terms of people, skills and capability still is the main barrier. There is consensus among executives that talent and capability building needs a stronger focus to drive procurement performance.*
Does your team have a talent gap to execute your strategy in delivering cost efficiencies?
* Source: The Deloitte Global Chief Procurement Officer Survey 2017
This course is focused on reviewing shareholder value, cost reduction models, and deconstructing price. Participants will be introduced to different principles and methodologies on cost analysis that would help in evaluating their companies' tools and techniques on cost improvement and align to industry best practices.
This course is the second module of CSSP (Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional), a comprehensive training that certifies strategic sourcing mastery and gives capability of delivering enormous value to an organization. Value which is delivered as a result of strategic sourcing derives from cost, quality, risk, sustainability, supply continuity, and capital preservation among others.
· Learn and understand principles and methodologies on cost improvement
· Determine and align key opportunities on your sourcing to best practices that will induce cost efficiency and reduction.
· Supply Chain Practitioners in:
o Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, and Logistics
· IT Managers, Trade & Marketing Professionals, HR Managers
· Production Engineers, Operations Manager, and Materials Manager
· Project and Contract Managers
· Price and Cost Differences
· Category Segmentation
· Price Models
· Advanced Purchase Price Cost Analysis
· Deconstructing Price
· Should Cost Analysis
· Minute Rate Analysis
· Total Cost of Ownership
· Supplier Financial Analysis
· The Cost of Credit
· The Value of Growth
· Negotiating Long Term Benefits
· PASIA Member: PHP 17,000 | USD 400
· Non Member: PHP 19,000 | USD 500
This 2-day training will be held on July 23, 2018 to July 24, 2018 at the PASIA training center, Philippines. If registrants reach 15, the training will be at the Marriott hotel, Philippines.
As for overseas attendees who are interested, the airfare cost to Manila is approximately $500 (economy) while hotel accommodations ranges from $150 to $200 per day (Belmont Hotel/Holiday Inn). Assistance in hotel bookings can be made upon request.
PASIA Training Center
10th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila