- Identify the varying types of data systems and analytics techniques available today.
- Explore how to gather and analyze pertinent HR metrics and how to properly communicate findings to drive organizational decisions.
- Learn how to effectively use analytics to support your organization's goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations.
NOTE: This program requires experience working with pivot tables within Excel.
- Explain why data is important for driving organizational decisions
- Demonstrate basic methods for reading and presenting data
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Prepare results to effectively communicate information to organizational management
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions
Cost (excl. GST):
- S$ 1,380 per participant
- S$ 1,242 per participant for 3 or more participants from the same organisation
Refreshments: Lunch and 2 coffee break will be provided
Certification: A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the workshop