NTCC, kindly joined by The Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce (FTCC), the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Australian Chamber of Commerce (AUSTCHAM), the Hellenic-Thai Chamber of Commerce (HTCC) and the South-African-Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC) are pleased to invite you to the new edition of HR Breakfast Talk on Thursday 8 February, on this important theme: "Best practices to set up Thai Leaders for Success, in Asia and Worldwide".
What actions can CEOs and HR Leaders take, to help Thai leaders attain global leadership standards and contribute their unique value to regional and global teams?
To find out, join in the hard-talk, experience and best-practice sharing from 7:30am-10am.
Three Bangkok-based, global leaders of multinational organizations - two Thais and one German - and a global executive coach will share their experience and insights through 4 workshops:
- Hard lessons learnt abroad, and tips for Thais going global
- Facing a Globalizing World: How Can Thai Leaders Realize Opportunities?
- 5 keys to unleash the full potential of Thai leaders
- Panel discussion: Best practices to set up Thai Leaders for Success in Asia and WorldwideEvent DetailsDate:
Thursday 8th Febraury 2018Time:
07.30 - 10.00 hrs.Location:
Room Asok 1, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit (map)Topic:
"Best practices to set up Thai Leaders for Success, in Asia and Worldwide"Speakers:
- Mr. Chalermpong Darongsuwan, Managing Director of Philips Electronics (Thailand) Ltd.
- Mr. Ulrich Zachau, Director, Thailand, Malaysia, Regional Partnerships, The World Bank Group
- Ms. Waewkanee Assoratgoon, Managing Director for Yum Restaurants International
- Mr. Jean-Francois Cousin, global executive coach, Greatness Leadership CoachingPrice:
THB 900 for members and participated chambers.
THB 1,200 for non-members.Booking: here
(direct to the Franco - Thai Chamber of Commerce)