BritCham will hold a special Christmas Dinner on December 14th, 2017 in celebrating the 10th years anniversary of 'Giving Kids a Sporting Chance'
There are a few changes from last year:
- Our theme is a celebration of 10 years of Giving Kids A Sporting Chance, a community program that has seen 11 legends visit to give opportunities of organized sport to 4000 kids in football, hockey, rugby, cricket. This is a genuine CSR fund-raising theme.
- We are trying to bring back up to 3 legends – ideally, one from rugby, one from football and one from cricket
- We are a dinner this time. A first for over 10 years. This format will better support the celebrity guests and their roles and to encourage more partners/husbands and wives to enjoy together.
- We are back at the Mandarin Oriental
- The F & B will be the traditional fayre as usual. It’s what you all tell us you want. Wine and beer are free-flow as usual. But if anyone wants to bring their own special wines from their cellar or another tipple, this is permitted on a special corkage free concession. A first!
Table package, click here
- Rate : IDR 1,450,000 / seat or IDR 14,500,000 / table (10 seats)