The Financial Service Stakeholder Platform (FSSP) working group is picking up momentum as a result of our last in-person meeting in Madrid. We'd like to capitalize on membership attendance at the 2017 RSA Conference in San Francisco and schedule another FSSP In-Person meeting.
As Enterprise corporate member in the financial sector this meeting provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with peers in an effort to improve the level of assurance and trust in the cloud market and facilitate the adoption of secure cloud service in the financial sector. We encourage your participation in a leadership capacity to support our goals of defining:
- Global best practices and de-facto standards in the areas of cloud governance and risk management.
- Regional (EU, APAC, Americas) and global mechanisms for security and privacy compliance.
- Global best practices and de-facto standards for incident information sharing.
- Technical solutions that can improve the security capabilities of the financial sectors.
- Recommendations addressed to policy makers and regulators.
- Awareness and educational materials addressed to regulators, financial service risk/security/compliance/audit officers and cloud service providers.