During a 3 hour session Boris, a passionate photographer, will share his experiences with you. Through an interactive, hands-on photography workshop you will be able to get your photography skills to the next level. The workshop is targeted towards beginners and intermediate level. Part of the workshop will either be too basic or too advanced. The other part will be just perfect for you. But rest assured; next time you go on a holiday, you will bring back some stunning images...
We will limit the amount of theory and stick to the fun part, which is actual photographing.
We will cover :
- Learn the basics of a proper exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed, Iso Range).
- Learn the rules of a strong composition.
- How to take a land/cityscape photograph at sunset and dusk. Capturing magic light.
- Experimenting with long exposures for surreal effects.
- How to capture abstracts and details.
For practical reasons we limit the number of participants to 18; this is a members only event.